Public Choice Award
Instructions for voting
- You must vote for 3 projects.
- Your first vote counts for 3 points, your second vote for 2 and the third vote for 1. The winner of the Public Choice Award will be determined by the total number of votes.
- You cannot vote for the same country more than once, unless the project includes several countries.
- You can leave a comment for your favourite project(s) to be potentially featured in the Europa Nostra website.
- You need to confirm your vote by clicking on the email that you will receive. Please check your spam folder as well.
- Please note that once you have confirmed your vote, your vote cannot be changed.
- You can only vote once. Your e-mail address is acknowledged as your personal ID, thus you can not vote for a third person using a previously used email address.
- Your email address will be kept private.
- Deadline for voting is 11 September 2022.
The winner will be announced at the European Heritage Awards Ceremony on 26 September 2022 in Prague. You can follow the livestream here: www.europanostra.org/european-heritage-summit
The winner will receive a monetary prize of 10.000 EUR and a trophy. The Public Choice Award is only eligible to winners of the European Heritage Awards / Europa Nostra Awards that come from countries that are signatories of the Creative Europe programme.